Google Adwords Rolls Out Brand-New Interface Design, Alpha.
"Designed to help you achieve your business goals, save time, and get more done”
- Create and improve campaigns based on your unique business goals.
- Save time and get more done with faster access to the features you use most.
- Gain actionable insights with new graphs and powerful reporting tools.
- Same AdWords performance you're used to, so your campaigns continue to run the same way you're already familiar with. And, you can always switch back to the current version of AdWords if you get stuck.
A New Manager Account Experience
As Adwords rolls out this new experience, we’ve been able to review, test and provide feedback on Alpha, as for many accounts still don’t have access to this new interface.
Google states, "We’ll continue to build out this new AdWords experience, and invite advertisers along the way to try it out and provide feedback. Invites will be sent based on a number of factors, therefore not all advertisers will be able to test the new experience right away."
It’s important to note that Alpha is still in development so not all features are yet available, but you are still able to toggle back and forth between the new and old interfaces. This move is purely an interface design change — it will not change the core functionality of AdWords.
Features already available include:
- Overview of accounts
- Account details and performance data
- Ability to switch among accounts
- Filter to show hidden accounts
- View user access levels and account preferences from the 3-dot menu at the top right.
- Manage conversion tracking from the briefcase icon.
Here’s a look at one of our accounts, Bell Ford, in Alpha:
Adwords hasn’t had a significant facelift in quite some time. It’s safe to say our search team absolutely loves exploring the new and improved Adwords Experience. The new design runs a lot faster and provides the tools to help our auto dealers connect with consumers in meaningful and relevant ways.
Anyone else been able to use Alpha yet? What have been your thoughts?