Use an Incentive to Convert Leads: Why Your CTA is NOT WORKING!

by David Farmer on September 25, 2017

tip-of-the-week-intice-2.jpg

Q:     WHY USE AN INCENTIVE?

A:     BECAUSE THEY WORK!

The Incentive Marketing architecture is a powerful tool for affecting behavior. 

In order to convert anonymous website visitors into leads and encourage them to “give up their information” and “commit” to actually coming in store, you need to offer them something in return.
A Visa Incentive is a True Incentive that rewards the customer for the activity we want them to take on your website, converting to a lead and visiting the showroom.

 why.png

To Qualify to receive the VISA the customer not only needs to register for it, they must visit the showroom.

Using a promise of a Visa Reward card in return for visiting a dealership showroom is an effective way to increase lead conversion and ultimately increase showroom traffic.

The 25 dollar value is enough of an incentive to convert low funnel website visitors that would normally not convert, but at the same time not too much to attract non-buyers.

But How do we know it really works.

We have analyzed 17 Millions unique visitors, from over 100 Million page-views and over 240,000 Converted Leads - looking specifically at how many people are converting to leads through the intice Call-To-Actions vs. industry average lead from conversion rates.

Dealership’s who have chosen to use the intice® lead conversion platform (and the intice® VISA cards) have seen more than a 100% increase in Lead to Visitor conversion Rate. The intice® LTV has averaged more than 2% (incremental increase), generating a higher than 100% LTV increase.


Here’s what you can expect from utilizing the intice® Incentive Marketing Lead Conversion Solution.

By using a 2% LTV as a baseline for results without intice. You will see an overall increase of 2%, bringing your total Conversion rate to 4% with intice.

graph.png

By the numbers it would look like this, before installing intice - if you are currently converting 115 1st Party leads, you can expect an additional 115 Leads totaling 230. A 100% increase.

Here’s another way to look at it.
funnel.png
The average dealership website receives 5730 Uniques Visitor per month, and converts about 2% = equaling 115 Leads.

by adding intice® dealers increase the width of the Lead Conversion Funnel and converts double the leads without adding any additional site traffic.

 

WANT TO LEARN MORE?

Schedule Your Demo Now!

Topics: Best Practices, Digital Marketing Strategies, visa cards, lead conversion

David Farmer

Written by David Farmer

David Farmer is the Founder and CEO of intice, Inc., a technology company in the automotive digital marketing industry. An entrepreneur and pioneer at heart, David has a passion for the automotive industry, technology and marketing and has more than 20 years direct experience in automotive retail.