intice® - Wesley Chapel, FL
intice is an innovative Technology Company and a Google Premier Partner - digital marketing agency dedicated to the Automotive Industry. We provide lead conversion technology to our car dealer clients as well as Search Engine Marketing, Programmatic Display Advertising and TrueView Video Advertising services. Our business is expanding and we are looking for a person to head up our sales efforts, this will be a key role within our organization. This person will help our team sell our technology and services into car dealers and dealer groups. We are looking for someone that loves working with technology, marketing and analytics. Experience in selling S.E.M. to Car Dealers and Dealer Groups, a great attitude, a passion for technology and a strong work ethic are required!
Experience / Skills that would be beneficial:
- 1-2 Years of client services / digital agency working with Search Engine Marketing
- Technical experience working with Google AdWords, DoubleClick, etc.
- Google Certificates for AdWords or Analytics are a Plus
- Strong math, statistical and analytical skills
- Advanced problem solving skills
- Experience with Spreadsheets/Excel - Google Sheets
- Detail oriented
- Effective communications Skills
- Desire to work independently on a single task for long periods of time
- Automotive Experience (retail or vendor)
- No Degree Required
- Prospecting, Cold-Calling & Emailing
- Create in-bound opportunities
- Schedule & Conduct Sales Presentations
- Manage Sales Process using HubSpot CRM Tools
- CLOSE DEALS!
- Financially Strong, Stable and Growing Technology Company
- Long term career opportunity
- Fun work environment
- Convenient Working Hours M/F - 9-5
- Paid Vacation Time (Starting Day 1)
- Salary + Commission
- Opportunity to be a part of a GREAT TEAM of motivated, dedicated people.
Full Time In-Office Position: This is NOT a work from home or telecommuting position. Salary will be determined by experience and skill level.
Email your resume to HR@intice.com
or apply via indeed.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.