Catch 'em all using Pokémon Go
Pokémon Go is an Augmented Reality App. Meaning, it mixes real-world elements, your GPS, camera and clock to allow users to search, capture, and train Pokemon characters.
Since it’s release on July 6, 2016, it has been crowned to be The Biggest Mobile Game In History by SurveyMonkey.
As of right now, in the United States, Pokémon Go has an estimated 21 Million Daily Active Users. Meaning, It’s already bigger than Tinder, Twitter, Netflix and soon will Surpass Facebook, Snapchat and Google Maps. That’s jaw-dropping impressive.
This beautiful relationship of IP, Technology and Gameplay is not just a trend, but a sustainable beast.
So, how can this Pokémon Go Phenomenon positively impact your dealership?
Read on to learn how in 5 Steps Pokémon Go can:
- Give Customers an Incentive to Choose your Dealership Over Others
- Drive Unlimited Foot Traffic to Your Dealership for only $1.19 an Hour
- Create Strong Emotional Connections with Customers
- Engage the Oh-So-Difficult Millennial Market
- Create Real Conversations with Real Customers On Social Media
Plus, Checkout this List of Social Media Content Ideas perfect for any of your Social Media Accounts.